Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gritty Kitty: Mark up & Style bag



The difference in color of this ad from my home computer to my work laptop, is ridiculous. O_o I think this is a good case for them to buy me a proper monitor.

Oh wait yeah, product stuff. This is a sculpted bag. It has baked shadows cause I figured out how to do that. It has keys and a USB drive on the keychain. It uh.. has buttons.

There are 7 options for the bag flap design, which you can cycle through when you click on it.

It's NO TRANSFER and NO MOD. BUT- it has resizing scripts, which honestly for tiny people, that's better than giving you mod privileges. The script is smart and will resize the bits that can be resized, where as the already tiny stuff stays tiny.

You can find this at my main store in Koreshan, and my other shops at Harajukubox and the Block.

It's called Mark Up & Style because I got promoted to Senior Experience Designer last week. I modeled it after my bag I use for work, so when I named it, I wanted it to be related to my work. Mark Up & Style Society is a group of developers who meet in Boston for drinking and nerding. I was going to put my badge on there I got last summer, but since it's a logo I didn't know if that was kosher. I couldn' t think of how to make it more developery so I just stuck a USB drive on there. O_o Maybe in the future I'll make a bag that has my work lappy in it and leaves behind a trail of wireframes, comps and code reviews.

>_> This RJD2 song is great. "Have Mercy" remix.
Ok yeah I should probably get to wireframing. Boo. Work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the promotion! I got one myself, so this calls for a drink!

dig the bag :)

Dr. Health said...

There are 7 options for the bag flap design, which you can cycle through when you click on it.