Saturday, August 23, 2008

New hair @ Gritty Kitty


A Pretty pretty princess mullet.
\o/
This hair is texture scripted, the streaks have 18 options for colors. This is a new script that I've never used before which is really awesome because it's not tints, it's actual textures. I'm able to have both my solid and alphas change when you pick a color. The effect is that it just looks way fucking nicer.

This is the hat that Batman wears in Red Son Superman. Red Son is an alternate universe where Superman lands on Earth 8 hours later and ends up in Russia. So he becomes a super hero for communism and it's like the best superman graphic novel I've read in a long time. Batman has a russian hat with little bat ears. Come on that's just awesome.


Cani is available at Koreshan, Dock Logue, The Block and harajukubox and BAMAN is available @ Koreshan and Dock Logue.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You taunt me you know that right?

>_< damn it... do I get the mullet?

I neeeeeeeeeed the batman hat though...

Noam said...

The mullet is really really customizable :O

And the Tiara I made for it came out really good!