Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gritty Kitty: Retro Vest



This vest is scripted to come in all of the above color combinations. It's built on the male model, but I've gotten a few snapshots from ladies wearing it. It helps if you have no breasts. *nods sagely*

For the record, I teased like I'd be making a female version. That's not happening. I tried for like 4 hours on Tuesday and all I got was a grody blobby thing that makes all people wearing it look like the Stay Puff marshmellow man. Bletch.

New hair coming tonight or tomorrow. Join the Gritty Kitty update group for first announcements.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

/me wishes she had no tits. This is teh awesome.

Anonymous said...

An incredible number of homeowners decide every single day to produce some type of advancement with their houses, and many of them find yourself with inadequate outcomes. Take note of the suggestions presented to you in this article so that you're generally creating the perfect home remodeling selections when it's a chance to add charm to your residence.Helpful Advice On Marketing Your House Everyone Should Know [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Heukuk8ily[/url]