Saturday, August 18, 2007

Dolfies- slightly more likely to come alive and murder you ISL

My neighbor collects these anime dolls called Dollfies and Obitsus. The Obitsus are her favorite because they have huge breasts. My neighbor is a strange girl...

If you are wondering what a dolfie is, I have a picture!
---> that is it.
And that one is a BOY dolfie. You read me... BOY. I don't know if the actual dolls are anatomically correct because whenever I'm over their place I'm too scared that they will come to life and kill me. They are like 3 ft tall.. I've seen Child's Play. Demonic dolls don't fuck around.


So today's blogging is on how Draconic made perfectly awesome male dollfie skins and no one is buying them so what the holy heck is wrong with that scenario.

These skills are very pretty and shiny with ball joints.
(I am not a good describer.. just look at the pictures.)

My neighbor shells out $300+ on these damn dolls IRL and I swear she's boff them if she could. In Secondlife... here is your chance to boff one! :D
...
Sex sells right? *coughs* >_> Look I slept through my business courses. 8am is not a good time for me.



The poses in the above picture came from the Broken Doll AO from ANA_mations: ANA_Mations and *Fantasies by Fa, Sterling Heights (98, 90, 23)

<-- To the left: Noam's attempt at Male Dolfie face. Big eyes! Not just shape wise, but actual eye-wise. You can find anime eyes in the Nakama Sim as well as at AnneRose. "::. ANNE(^-^)ROSE .::" HQ, Awenhai (2, 233, 24)

Next I found a fluffy hair. Since I make fluffy hair this was very easy. But I also recomend Kin Keiko's hair because many of the styles remind me of stuff I've seen on a dolfie. Kin / Relika, Eventide South (93, 229, 36)


Lastly, it's a doll, you can dress it however you want. I personally think they all want to be dressed like Glam rock era David Bowie. The outfit below I picked up from Bare Rose and it's called Decadence.

1 comments:

About Health Blog said...

Lastly, it's a doll, you can dress it however you want. I personally think they all want to be dressed like Glam rock era David Bowie.