Friday, November 16, 2007

New @ Gritty Kitty


Schmoops are sculpted ladies shoes based off a picture of real shoes I found on the web that elka has awesomely identified as the mouse shoes by Marc Jacobs. These are color tint scripted to change the shoe color was well as the note and ear color so you can pretty much match them to anything.
Unlike the RL shoes these don't have whiskers... :( the picture I build them off of was crap. I didn't realize they were mouse shoes. I thought they looked like Shmoos. Squishface from that episode of Sealab 2021.


The totebag is copy only and scripted for 9 different texures. It also has a sculpted skull and Xbones pin and a kitty keychain on it. If you haven't noticed the kitty keychain is now on everything I've made since the kabuki skirt and each product has their special version of it. I collect qees IRL, so I wanted to make my own qee ISL. Kitty might get an update in blender.


And lastly, a freebie. I have put freebies near the entrance of my main store in Koreshan. They look like polaroids taped to the wall.

Up there now is a gritty kitty T-shirt and Totebag. The totebag is scripted for 2 arm animation holds.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Koreshan/59/20/24

1 comments:

Medical Blog said...

If you haven't noticed the kitty keychain is now on everything I've made since the kabuki skirt and each product has their special version of it.