Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shiny cowgirl!


Hair: Refuge Emma
Outfit: :sey Luire [in brown]
Belt: Sinistyle SaddleBag belt (MODDED- I removed some of the bags and tinted the brown)
Hat: :sey Ten Gallon
Boots: Wither Western Boots (MODDED- again.. tinted them)
Leggings: Refuge (from brood outfit)
Glasses: Nala Marco
Skin: Another Skin Mod. Not for sale.

Question to ponder: Am I really that into blogging or did I just download a bunch of fonts this week?
*raises eyebrow*

Bill says I look like a cowgirl stripper... I can see that, but I still look great so he can suck it.
Key points:
  • The outfit is by :sey, it's the top, collar, arm bands and hot pants. It has a cool anime feel to it. The frilly parts are sculpted. The hat is sold separately and is really well textured. UPDATE ON THE COOL GUN: Risey said he's going to make it better and put it out for sale at some point. Again I didn't really feature it cause that's a tease.
  • The boots which I didn't detail shot, but I assure you, are really well textured are from Wither. There are demos you can try on. The ONLY downside to them is that the foot part is kind of long, but I think that's very characteristic of cowboy boots. Fun Noam Childhood Fact! When I was 6-8 yrs old I wore cowboy boots all the time which would sound like a normal thing for a kid to do, but.. I'm from New York, just outside of Manhattan. I don't remember why I wore them, I think my parents just dressed me funny.
  • The glasses! Nala is a really cool place to get glasses. Normally Ottico is the only place I go to, but I found Nala at the LicoLico Mall and went to her main store and pretty much bought everything. The styles range from very anime-esqe to stylish modern frames. All prims, no painted ones.
  • The belt is by Sinistyle. I love this belt but I think in it's original form, which I have long since destroyed, it has a lot more... stuff... going on. I think it has little side bags. It should be mod, so if you want to edit it down a bit you can. I also tinted the brown to be a little darker.
  • The hair is Emma by Refuge. This is one of her new hairs with the new textures. I don't think she made a big deal about her new textures, but she should have. They are really pretty and soft looking. There are more colors than I knew hair came in.
Um... I've totally run out of stuff to say.

1 comments:

Dr. Health said...

The boots which I didn't detail shot, but I assure you, are really well textured are from Wither.