Friday, September 14, 2007

Outta The Closet: Outfit 2



Not sure how successful my last article was on one of my favorite outfits that i was wearing.. but that's ok cuz I have another. Just cuz I like it.. definitely means you don't have to if you don't want to. I'm far from a fashionista and feel everyone comes up with different things while trying to mix and match. So I had this one put together awhile.. just held onto it for a lil bit. Figure if you don't like everything.. you might find one lil thing you like and can go buys it! yay for buying stuff!!

Not to mention keeps Noam quiet and not making us cry like babies cuz we don't blog. haha j/k Noam! <3

So I present to you the outfit I call... Brownie. (ghey.. i know but too bad that's just all I could think of :P )

Body:
Hair: Refuge - Veronica II - cafe
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin - 40 (neutral 3)
Tattoos: *EtchD* - Creeper


Clothing:
Top: Canimal - Bratty (brown-blue)
Jeans: Dutch Touch - Jeans Brownies
Shoes: :FORM Femme: - Buckler Shoes V.1


Accessories:
Goggles: Ottico - numero27Goggle(Head)
Necklace: Goth1c0 - Heart-breaker necklace
Gloves: SiniStyle - ManHandled
Belt: SiniStyle - Saddle Bag Belt

That's all she wrote folks!

2 comments:

Noam said...

Just for that, I'm going to make everyone cry doubly as much. :O

Blog or I'll insult your mums!

Health Blog said...

So I had this one put together awhile.