Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Space Pirates Cometh


Hullo! I haven't been all that active on the blog, and I haven't added anything new to the Bivouac in ages now, but all this does not mean I haven't been doing anything at all!

On the contrary, I've been playing Metroid.

A lot.


Well, that, and building a teensy little Metroid themed build, hidden deep beneath the wastelands of The Junkyard!

This has probably been the biggest thing I've attempted in SL so far, with lots of animated textures and ambient sounds. I've been posting lots of screenshots over at Snapzilla, and even been working on some freebies for intrepid explorers to find! I'll be adding more, including animated metroids floating around, but feel free to take a peek!

2 comments:

Noam said...

My boyfriend picked that up, but it was at the same time I got Bookworm Adventures and somehow my game wins.

O_o It's just a wee bit annoying to be playing and him calling out "NOOOO! Spell PUNCTUATE!! Don't use your gems! Flebby isn't a word!"

I might steal Metroid from him.

About Medicine Blog said...

This has probably been the biggest thing I've attempted in SL so far, with lots of animated textures and ambient sounds.